About the author

Related Articles

11 Comments

1. 1

James DeGroot

Romney has become traitor “Mit”, For some reason he doesn’t like our MAGA President, a little jealously perhaps?

2. 2

Pj Johnson

Mitt Romney let the traitor Obama win. Mitt is a traitor to America. A disgusting piece of trash. Should be throw out of office for lying. He used the office of running for president as a kick start for Obama disgrace run in the white house. Anyone thinking mitt is for America are uneducated fools.

3. 3

Don

Mitt Romney may be wealthy but he is not for AMERICA! He is out for Mitt Romney only!
    V. P. Mike Pence would make a much better President than Romney ever would. Even though V. P. Pence is a politician, he has moral character and loves AMERICA as our fore fathers designed it.

4. 4

aazemb@aol.com

Mitt Romney is not his Father and I campaigned for George Romney, He I would vote for NOT
    Mitt sorry I didn’t care how he handled Massachutes when he was there.

5. 5

Mark Shores

Mitt Romney should clearly understand by now, that he is NOT what conservative Americans want as President.
    As far as him being broadly trusted as a “moral” leader…..I don’t think so!
    He has no ethics, or character when it comes to furthering lies about political adversaries in either party.
    He also has no loyalty to anyone other than Mitt Romney. He’s great at pointing out problems and perceived flaws in others, but is clueless in furthering any real solutions.
    If he were to switch to the Democratic party, he could be their “new Ted Kennedy”!!
    He is a total waste, and is often too stupid to be breathing valuable air.

6. 6

Neil SANKEY

I would vote for the worst, most extreme Liberal before I would even consider the lying, entitled, self opinionated, back-stabbing P.O.S. who is Mittens Romney

7. 7

Judith Jones

Mitt Romney is a flake I am sorry I ever voted for him..Instead of protecting the Republican
    Party of which he is a member he tries to thwart our president at every turn..What is wrong
    with him? He should become a member of the Democratic party which he endorses every
    chance he gets…The people of Utah cannot be proud of this turncoat..they
    should vote him out of office….Trump endorsed him when he was asked to…but the favor
    has never been returned.. He is a complete embarrassment. Go home Romney..you are not
    wanted in the Republican party.

8. 8

Steven

If by the some small chance President Trump were to be impeached and removed from office, I personally would not vote for a Mitt Romney or any other never Trumper because of the way they’ve treated this President and never confronted the real issue how the Democrats are hijacking our political system and endangering this country for their own purposes with no concerns about the state of our country or the consequences of their selfish actions.

9. 9

Steven B. Byrd sr

10. 10

chris

He needs to go home and shut up……

11. 11

Rev J

Hi,
    I am an (M) Assachusetts resident. During Mitt’s serving as our gov, he was know as Mitt “Full of Shit” Romney. This guy will go to any state where is a open seat and run to get back inot the DC Swamp. His moving to Utah proves it. He last tried to get elected in New Hampshire and got his ass handed to him. Real DC Swamp P.O.S.. Oh excuse me I mean Mitt “Full of Shir” Romney is a real toilet treasure.
    Rev J